We’ll be happy to provide you with a free estimate for home cleaning services tailored to your specific needs and budget. FInd out how to get stared and submit your request today.
Home Cleaning Services Estimate Process
Here’s how to get started:
- Provide us with the information specified in the form to the right. If you’re calling by phone, we’ll ask for your contact information, including your address, zip code, phone number and email.
- A sales professional will call you if you contacted us via the form. If you’ve called in yourself, or we’ve called you as a follow up to the form you filled out, the first thing we’ll do is to walk you through our cleaning process.
- We’ll then ask for some details about your home so we can provide an accurate home cleaning estimate and determine how long one of our four-person cleaning teams will need to be in your home.
Here’s the information you should have available:
- How many rooms do you have, including the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, stairwells and other living spaces such as a family room, office, dining room, recreational room, sun porch, laundry room, finished basement, finished attic or some other room type?
- What rooms do you want cleaned? If there are rooms you don’t need cleaned, just let us know.
- What kind of floors do you have? Hardwood, tile, carpet, laminate or something else?
- Do you have any special surfaces such as granite, marble or travertine?
- What is the overall condition of your home? Is a brand new home? Have you recently remodeled? Has it recently be damaged? Is it overdue for a thorough cleaning?
- What are the dust levels?
- Do any bathrooms currently have mold, mildew or soap scum buildup?
- How many people live in your home?
- Do you have pets and if so, what kind?
- Once we know the size of your home and your cleaning needs, we can provide you with individual house cleaning rates.
The first time cleaning your home is priced hourly since our team will be in your home longer to bring it up a higher level of cleanliness than ever before. Along with normal cleaning tasks, we’ll tackle any kitchen grease build up or bathroom soap scum and mold. We’ll also take extra care to hand-wipe ledges, baseboards and window sills, clean the exterior of appliances, dust ceiling fan blades and wipe clean cabinet and drawer exteriors.
We can then provide you with rates for cleaning your home on an ongoing basis to keep it looking its best — weekly, every other week, monthly or whatever works best for you.
Next, we’ll tell you what to expect when our professional house cleaning team comes to your home. There’s nothing you need to do to prepare, although a general picking up will allow our teams to be more efficient while they are there.
Finally, we’ll schedule your first house cleaning for a day and time that is convenient for you. We’ll need a credit card number to secure your appointment. If you don’t plan to be home, just let us know how to access your home. Don’t forget to give us any alarm codes and alert us to any needs concerning your pets.
We’re Ready When You Are
We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations for both customer service and reliable, efficient home cleaning services. Get started now. Use the form to the right or call us: